About Mellow Pages
Mellow Pages is a website and mobile application service that provides information on Colorado's cannabis industry.
Terms and Conditions of Use
TERMS. By accessing or using the Mellow Pages website, or any Mellow Pages mobile application (the "Services"), you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access the Services. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The following additional Terms apply to your use of the Services:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to use the Services.
- Mellow Pages does not promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use. Mellow Pages cannot be held responsible for material on its website pages, or pages to which we provide links, which promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use or illegal activities.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not change, modify, adapt, or alter the Services or change, modify alter another website so as to imply that it is associated with Mellow Pages.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Mellow Pages users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Mellow Pages page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Services through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler, or scraper.
- You may not post or transmit violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive content via the Services.
- You may not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
DISCLAIMER. THE MATERIALS ON THE Mellow Pages SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND Mellow Pages MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF LAWS. FURTHER Mellow Pages DOES NOT WARRANT TO MAKE REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall Mellow Pages or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mellow Pages' Internet site, even if Mellow Pages or a Mellow Pages authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA. The materials appearing on Mellow Pages' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mellow Pages does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Mellow Pages may make changes or remove the Content available through the Services at any time without notice. Mellow Pages does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LINKS. Mellow Pages has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mellow Pages of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Any claim relating to Mellow Pages' website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Should any dispute arise regarding the Services, all disputes shall be heard in the state or federal courts located in the City of Steamboat Springs (Routt County), Colorado.
INDEMNIFICATION. Users (or any third party for whom you operate an account on the Service) of the Mellow Pages Services and Content Owners agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Mellow Pages, its owners, employees, directors, and parent company harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses. Including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your Content or use of the Content; your breach of these Terms of Service; your breach of any third-party's privacy or intellectual property rights; your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, and statutes; or any misrepresentation made by you. You will agree to cooperate fully, as required by Mellow Pages. Mellow Pages reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense or control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of Mellow Pages.
- We provide certain information that you provide directly to Mellow Pages, such as your username, password and email address; information that you provide to Mellow Pages in the creation of your account, such as, for your example, your name, picture, or the ratings and comments that you provide to Mellow Pages, and any communications between you and Mellow Pages.
- We allow you to access the Mellow Pages services through a third-party Facebook account. When you log-in through your Facebook account, Facebook sets certain controls on the types of information that is shared with Mellow Pages. You also may have the ability to control the types of information from your Facebook account that you choose to provide to Mellow Pages.
- How We Use Your Information.
- When you provide your email address, we will add you to Mellow Pages e-mail list. The Mellow Pages newsletter is operated by a third-party service, such as MailChimp, and your email address will be provided to that third-party provider. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of these emails.
- We share information such as your email address with advertisers and listing businesses who have signed up for Mellow Pages advertising services.
- Additionally, we may use the information that you provide to Mellow Pages for analytics purposes; to improve the Content available to users and look and feel of the Mellow Pages Services; to develop new products and features; diagnose and fix technical problems; and to remember some of the information that you provide to Mellow Pages so that you do not need to input when you return to the Mellow Pages Services.
- Mellow Pages will take reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of the information you provide to us.
- We may retain some or all of the information that you provide to Mellow Pages after you have terminated your account.
- We use Google Analytics, including Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers to collect analytics data from our website and app. You may opt out of these tracking methods using a browser add-on provided by Google.